7 Simple Rules That Multiply The Chances of Wildlife Sightings During Bandipur Safari
1. Maintain silence from the start to the end of safari so that you don’t scare away any wild animals.
2. Choose the 1st or second row of window seats while booking tickets for better visibility.
3. Ask the ticket issuer to allot vehicles driven by experienced drivers in Bandipur
4. Do not use any kind of perfumes or body sprays before the safari as the strong smell tend to drive away animals
5. Scan through every tree and bush during the safari to spot small creatures like squirrels Hares Turtles birds reptiles etc
6. Watch out more vigilantly near water holes and salt licks as these are favorite locations for most animals.
7. Look out for animal sounds smells, droppings and foot prints to enable tracking.