Corporate Team Outings
Weekend Getaway near Bangalore For Corporate Tours & Team Outings
Deep Jungle Home is a camp site suitable for family holidays, corporate team outings, etc. Deep Jungle Home has a single village style mud cottage, 4 swiss cottage tents, 5 bamboo huts, two camping tents and two cottages in a scenic six acre campus surrounded on 3 sides by forest and a stream on one side. You can see the details at http://deepjunglehome.in/room-list/rooms/. Deep Jungle Home is a private resort / campsite situated on the Mudumalai forest border, just after Bandipur.
Few typical questions before planning your corporate team outing weekend trip from Bangalore are answered below
1. What types of accommodation does Deep Jungle Home have?
A. Deep Jungle Home has one village style mud cottage, four swiss tents, two family tents, five bamboo huts and two camping tents surrounded on three sides by forest. Pictures and details of Deep Jungle Home are available here
2. How many people can Deep Jungle Home accommodate on our weekend trip from Bangalore?
A. Deep Jungle Home Campus
|Unit||No of Units||No of Cots / Bed||No of Extra Beds||Can Sleep||Cost Per Person Per Day
|Swiss Cottage Tents||4||2||2||4||2000|
|Extra Child (5 to 12 years)||1||700|
If you take our full Deep Jungle Home campus, you can accommodate 45 people.
3. What are your check in / check out times?
A. Our check in is 12 AM on day one to check out 11 AM on day two.
4. What are the food charges?
A. Food charges is Rs. 750 per person per day for adults and Rs. 450 per person per day for children which covers lunch, dinner, breakfast next day morning. Menu is available online on our website.
5. What are the activities possible at Deep Jungle Home?
A. Campfire, trekking on forest border. Jungle safari is organised by forest department at Mudumalai and Bandipur. You need to go to the forest department office by 3:30 PM and buy the safari tickets to do the van safari.
We can arrange for camp fire, morning trekking along forest border, kayaking within the campus.
6. What are the various activity charges?
|Van Safari at Bandipur Forest Office||300||(20 seater van) per person|
|Van Safari at Mudumalai Forest Office||135||(20 seater van) per person|
|Campfire at Jungle Home||500||Per group|
|Trekking on forest border per person||500||Minimum 3 persons|
|Kayaking at Deep Jungle Home||Free||Per person|
|Morning Nature Walk Within Campus||Free||Per person|
|Nocturnal Nature Watch||Free||Per person|
7. What should be a typical itinerary suitable for a weekend trip from Bangalore?
- Day 1: Start early from Bangalore, 6 hour drive to Jungle home (240 km from Bangalore)
- Day 1: 0330 PM to 0630 PM: Safari in Bandipur or Mudumalai forest office
- Day 1: Night Dinner
- Day 2: 06:30 AM a short trek on the forest border
- Day 2: 11 AM start back to Bangalore
- Day 2: On the way back, if time permits, visit Gopal Swamy Betta and back to Bangalore
8. We plan to start on previous day night from Bangalore and come early to Jungle Home. What should be our itinerary be like?
- Day 1: Start late night from Bangalore
- Day 2: 630 AM arrival at Bandipur safari office, do a safari at Bandipur as the first safari at Bandipur the chances of sighting is more
- Day 2: 0900 AM arrive at Jungle Home and extra breakfast
- Day 2: Activities at Jungle Home / Deep Jungle Home
- Day 2: 0100 Lunch
- Day 2: 0330 PM to 0630 PM: Safari in Bandipur or Mudumalai forest office
- Day 2: Night Dinner
- Day 3: 06:30 AM a short trek on the forest border
- Day 3: 11 AM start back to Bangalore
- Day 3: On the way back, if time permits, visit Gopal Swamy Betta and back to Bangalore
9. Do you arrange transport from Bangalore or Mysore to Jungle Home?
A. We don’t arrange transport but we can recommend a taxi operator
- Bangalore: Mr. Jose Francis of New Pleasant Travels No: 080-25276040 / 09845998962.
- Mysore: BIT – 0821 – 2333362
- Coimbatore: JJ Travels – 0422 – 2232305 / 6
- KSRTC Contract Coach Booking: 9980915152 / 080 22353054 / 080 22375860
- Ooty: Anthony Cruz – 9486293554
Please note that you deal with external agencies at your risk. We take no responsibility for their services.
10. What about road tax?
A. We are located in Tamilnadu right opposite the RTO Checkpost. You can’t avoid paying tax. Hence inform your taxi operator in advance about the tax features and to bring the original documents.
11. What is the best way to avoid road tax?
Hire a bus with 30 or more seats capacity on casual contract from KSRTC. They don’t have to pay road tax. You can contact them on 9980915152 / 080 22353054 / 080 22375860
12. Can we drive in the night to Jungle Home?
A. No if you are coming from Bangalore / Mysore side. The forest gates close by 9 PM at Bandipur. You need to cross the gates by 8:30 PM so as to avoid being stuck on the road till morning. To save time see our suggested schedule.
13. Does Jungle Home or Deep Jungle Home have a conference hall facility?
A. Jungle Home doesn’t have a conference hall facility but the dining hall of the cottage can be used as an impromptu conference hall or the terrace can be used for minor meetings. Deep Jungle Home dining hall can be used as a conference hall without disturbing other guests.
14. How to confirm booking?
A. Booking can be confirmed by making full payment for accommodation and food as advance
15. What are the payment methods?
A. Please check the website for online payment methods. The full payment has to be made in advance to confirm the bookings. The payment can be done online through our booking system
Please note we don’t have credit / debit card facility at the resort
All bookings are managed by Jungle Home Travel Solutions a travel agency offering holiday / weekend getaways in various locations including Mudumalai, Bandipur, Sakleshpur, Chikmagalur and Coorg.
We are offering travel solutions to Andaman, Lakshadweep, Kenya, Africa, Europe tour, Alaska cruise packages.