Eco friendly camping tips
Camping is a superb idea for a good refreshing and recreational experience. It gives anyone a break from the daily routine only to enjoy the nature’s beauty with cool breeze and chirping birds. Camping gives us a better understanding of the environment.Itis a fun experience, but also comes with a greater responsibility towards the environment.Being Eco friendly, helps not only us, but also saves the environment for the future generation.
What is Eco Friendly Camping?
Eco-friendly camping means to ensure that no harm or damage is caused to the environment during camping. Environment friendly camping is also to make sure you leave the place of camping in the same way as it was before.
Eco Friendly Camping Tips
Camping in aneco-friendly way is not very difficult. A prior and proper planning is required to make sure you camp in an eco-friendly way. Here are a few tips for eco -friendly camping.
- Pack most items that are eco -friendly. Avoid getting plastics and other non- biodegradable materials for camping
- Choosing eco Friendly tents are a good option
- Follow the fire restrictions if any, at the camp area. Avoid cutting trees or branches for fire. Instead make a safe fire ring with dried timber.
- Carry the garbage along with you back home. Never leave waste at the camping site
- Carry reusable dishes and cutlery along.
- Ecofriendly soaps and detergents to wash the dishes would be an excellent option
- Enjoy nature to the maximum and forget gadgets and other technology items at home
- Carry enough water with you and do not dispose liquid waste to a river or lake.