Want to go on team outing ?? Here are some of the best places around Bangalore
Today most of the people working in MNC jobs, the companies make the employee work for almost like 24/7. Their life is so hectic that every person wants some time out from their busy life to relax. The hospitality industry has tried to catch hold of this opportunity. A well planned team excursion is better then any of the long breaks. In and around the top metro cities in India like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai there are many resorts and nearby getaways that are perfect for a day or 2 outing either as family or office team outing.
Here is a list of some of the top places around Bangalore city: –
- Top on the list is the Bannerghatta Nature camp resort that is just about 45 km from the garden city Bangalore. This nature reserve is spread on an area of around 25,000 acre ideal for Safaris rides to see the wild animals such as spotted dear, wild elephant and wild boar.
- Silver Oak Farm: The Silver Oak farm resort is located in the Nandi Hills which is 60kms from Bangalore close to the International Airport of Bangalore. This farm resort is eco-friendly ideal for a day team outing or weekend hang about to the visitors. Here in this resort they use the home-based produce to cook food and this resort is popular for appetizing continental cuisines. There are many activities in this farm for the guest entertainment such as miniature golf, indoor games and certain farm activities. They also arrange for other outdoor activities such as trekking and bird watch on demand.
- Bheemeshwari Fishing camp : It is located at a distance of 100km from Bangalore through the Kanakpura Highway. This resort is ideal for relaxation along with some adventure as it has many activities to indulge such as fishing, kayaking and river rafting activities which are river based and trekking, commando drop, nature walk, mountain biking many such land activities. They have several beautiful accommodations that include cottages, log huts and suites.
- Anthargange: Anthargange is just 2hours drive from Beautiful city of Bangalore which is a mount range situated in the district of Kolar. This place has several naturally formed caves of varied sized rocks. For the adventure hunters Anthergange is the most suitable place as they can go for hiking, climbing and trekking rock activities.
- Deer Meadow: This is another stunning river side resort which is situated in Mudumalai a place near Masinagudi. This resort is 254kms of distance from garden city Bangalore. Deer Meadow is positioned on the border of Mudumalai forest that is at a distance of 20km from safari office of Bandipur. Deer Meadow is for adventure and wildlife enthusiasts. Here one can spot the wild animals such as Guars, mouse deer, wild boar, Porcupine, Sambar deer and many more.
There are several options of accommodation available here such as Family tents, village cottage, Bamboo huts and Swiss tents.
Some of the activities that guests in Deer Meadow can enjoy are:
- Bird watching: The resort is surrounded with exotic birds such as Oriole, Malabar Whistling thrush, Scarlet minivet so on.
- Camp fire
- Jungle safari
- Wildlife enthusiast can glance through for animals or their signs and tracks.
- Wild life Photography
- River rafting on the country ready Bamboo rafts
These are just few of the resort and the places for the team outing to list down. But apart from these names there are several resorts and spa’s which one can choose from for weekend getaway in and around Bangalore.